Valuing and preserving people's lives through the evolution of the quality of care and management practiced in the hospital.
To be a hospital that inspires confidence through high performance excellence in welcoming people and providing health services.
- Ethics: We prioritize integrity and honesty throughout the reception of patients and their families, always inspired and guided by the Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Safety: The patient's life comes first. Care for safety and well-being is a priority through the adoption of standards that ensure that all environments and procedures performed are in accordance with international standards.
- Hospitality: Valuing the safety, agility and comfort of all patients, family members and visitors, an experience of excellence, trust and respect is offered, involving all hospital staff.
- Collaboration: Collaborative work involving hospital teams is stimulated and encouraged daily in all environments, promoting improvement in the services provided and mutual learning.
- Excellence: All actions involving patients and visitors are designed to offer an excellent experience, from the initial assistance at the reception to the hospital discharge.